123HP Deskjet 2635 ePrint Setup
- How to set up ePrint on HP Deskjet 2635 printer?
- How to use 123HP ePrint?
- If you cant’t setup HP eprint, we will assist you
123HP dj2635 ePrint Setup Instrution
01. HP ePrint Setup Requirements for your hp dj2635 Printer
- For making use of 123 hp eprint your device and printer meets certain requirements. 123hp dj2635 eprint Setup has discussed the requirements here.
- The printer which you are using it must support 123 hpeprint feature. Generally, printers released after 2010 support these mobile print features.
- If any USB cable attached with your printer it won’t allow printing using eprint. So remove it.
- Active internet connection is a must. Ensure the system you are using and 123hp dj 2635 has a good internet connection.
02. Turn on your HP Webservices
- For printers with touch screen web services can be directly turned on from the printer’s touchscreen. 123hp dj 2635 eprint Setup has mentioned here all the required steps.
- It is important that your printer is well connected with internet either by the wireless or wired connection.
- Printers connected to a computer with USB will not support web services. For wired connection check on the Ethernet port, the green light is steady or not. For wireless connection on your printer wireless icon should be on.
- Now go to your printers control panel. From there select the 123 hpeprint icon.
- If you are not able to find 123 hpeprinticon, go to the web services setup or network settings for opening the menu of web services.
- In the web services summary screen, you will find web services is already on or not.
- If you get a prompt for turning web services on then press Turn On.
With uniquely designed layers of support systems, get an effective fixing of printer solutions conveniently.
Any issues, or assistance related to printers hit us with an email for getting the best support.
Wishing for best assistance live anytime and anywhere start a live chat With Our team
03. Creating your HP Deskjet 2635 Printer’s email id
- 123hp dj2635 eprint Setup guidelines for creating printer email id are listed below.
- After you turn on web services wait for 5-10 minutes, you will receive a print of Important Printer Setup Instructions page where you can easily find the information about your printer’s email id.
- Also, information related to web services is available on this page.
- If in 5-10 minutes you do not receive the print then turn off the web services wait for a minute and then turn on it again.
- It is important to know the printer’s email id as this id is required for sending instructions to your printer via email.
04. Printing With Deskjet 2635 ePrint
- Once you done with the 123hp dj 2635 eprint Setup all steps then you can start making use of 123 hpeprint. You can use a computer, laptop, smartphones for sending print instructions through email.
- When you compose the email then in the ‘TO’ field, mention printers email address. There is a possibility that you want to share the same email with other recipients as well. If this is the case then put their email id in the ‘CC’ field.
- If there is no text in the subject line there is a high probability that the eprint server will reject it. To avoid such risk make sure that you enter some text in the subject line.
- In your email, you are allow to attach maximum 10 files. Also, you should keep in mind that the size of your email should not exceed 10mb.
- The file types supported by eprint are.doc, .docx, .pdf, HTML, .xls, .xlsx etc. Eprint supports most of the excel, powerpoint and Microsoft file types.
- For images .tiff, .png and few more.
- A password protected document cannot printed by making use of eprint, so do not attach any password protected file.
- You can not take double-sided print using this feature. Open office files are also not supported.
- The attachments will print along the email you have sent. It is not possible to skip the printing of email.
Need Instant Support?
We provides 123HP dj2635 ePrint Setup support to anyone who comes across any issues. Our technical experts have provided answers to common issues that were a great concern to the customers.to get the instant Support