123HP Deskjet 2635 Printer AirPrint Setup
- How to Setup HP AirPrint?
- HP Wireless print from iPhone, iPad
- Print Document using 123HP dj2635 Airprint Setup, Supporting and Troubleshooting your Print Issues
123HP dj2635 AirPrint Setup Instruction
01. HP AirPrint Requirements
- 123HP dj2635 airprint setup has mentioned here the complete requirement of 123 hp AirPrint.
- AirPrint can be used without any hassle if printer and Android device meets certain requirements.
- The Android device which you are using should have iOS version 4.4 or later to it. The printer must support the feature of AirPrint. Generally, printers released after 2010 supports this feature.
- Using the same wireless network your printer and the Android device should be connected. If not then make sure your printer can work with wi-fi direct.
02. Set up the wireless connection on your HP Deskjet 2635 Printer
Wireless network connection
- Refer these simple steps by 123hp dj2635 airprint setup for connecting with a wireless network.
- Know about your network name and network password before you begin.
- On your printer go to the control panel and look for the wireless icon, select the icon.
- After this process to select wireless setup wizard.
- A list of available networks will open, from it select the required one. If your network is not in the list hen you follow the steps to add your network manually.
- Enter your WEP/WPA security key if prompted.
Wi-Fi Direct or HP wireless direct connection
- By using wi-fi direct or HP wireless an iOS device connected directly with your HP dj2635 printer.
- On the control panel of your printer find the wi-fi direct or hp wireless direct icon. Select it from there.
- Go to the settings on your iOS device. From settings select the option of Wi-fi.
- A network chose menu will appear from where you need to select your printer.
- You may notice the name of the printer begins with DIRECT.
- Enter your password if asked to do.
03. Print from your Apple iOS device
- 123hp dj2635 setup airprint brings you with all the steps which you need to follow to print using your iOS device.
- If the printer is turned off then press its power button.
- On your device open text file, image, webpage which is required to be print. After opening the file tap on action icon.
- Select print or print icon. Depending on the nature of file it may vary.
- From printers options menu tap on the option Select Printer. From here select your printer.
- If you wish to make some changes in the print settings then tap on Options. Some setting like paper size might not be allowed to do and can be done from the printer itself.
- If the printer is only black ink then there is a possibility that options menu is not available.
- Enter the number of copies you want and then select on print.
We provides 123HP dj2635 AirPrint Setup support to anyone who comes across any issues. Our technical experts have provided answers to common issues that were a great concern to the customers.to get the instant Support