123.hp.com/ojpro6968 Printer Features and Setup
- Easily set up your 123.hp.com/ojpro6968 All-in-One Printer
- 123 HP Officejet pro 6968 Print from Windows and Mac
- HP Officejet pro 6968 Scan, Copy, Fax.
123hp officejet pro 6968 first time setup
Our 123.hp.com/ojpro6968 provides steps for 123HP Officejet pro 6968 first time setup.
Unpack the Printer from the Box
Unpack 123hp ojpro 6968 printer by removing it from its box. Also remove all packaging like tapes, plastic out of the printer and sticker present at the control panel.
Connect the Power Cord
With 123hp Officejet Pro 6968 a two way wire is provided. Connect one end to the printer’s rear end and other with the wall socket from where the printer will receive a supply of the power.
Install the Ink Cartridges
Install ink cartridge which has come along with 123.hp.com ojpro6968 by holding it from its end. After placing it at required slot close the ink cartridge door.
Load Paper into the Input Tray
In the input tray of 123 hp/ojpro 6968 load papers by opening the input tray door. Slide out paper width guides carefully as much possible and begin to load papers.
With uniquely designed layers of support systems, get an effective fixing of printer solutions conveniently.
Any issues, or assistance related to printers hit us with an email for getting the best support.
Wishing for best assistance live anytime and anywhere start a live chat With Our team
123HP OFFICEJET pro 6968 PRINT ON WINDOWS
123 hp ojpro6968 facilitates to print successfully using a system having Windows. To print on Windows first you need to follow simple steps listed by 123.hp.com/ojpro6968. Without any hassle following these quick steps, you can get the print done.
- 123HP OFFICEJET PRO 6968 and system, turn on both. On your system open the file which you want to print.
- On the file which you want the print to locate file menu and click on it.
- The list which you get by clicking on menu on it locate the print option and click on it.
- As you will click on the print you will see a print window will open.
- A number of options to select your preference for print you will get here. Enter the print copies number you want.
- You will also get the option to select print features like color, size and more. Also, select you want a single side or both side prints.
- To know how the print will look like you can check its print preview and make necessary changes if required.
- If you find print preview correct then click on print and get the print of your file done successfully.
123HP OFFICEJET pro 6968 PRINT ON MAC
123hp ojpro6968 can be used to print different types of files using MAC devices. Just follow simple guidelines stated by 123.hp.com/ojpro6968 and print easily from MAC device. To print on MAC successfully follow all the instructions carefully.
Complete hewlett packard 6968 printer set up to start print using MAC device.
- On your MAC device select and open the file which is to be print.
- Click on the file menu and then click on print.
- A pop-up will appear where you can select 123.hp.com’setup 6968 printer type, number of copies you want. Also, you can increase or decrease print quality. For printing quickly you can decrease the quality.
- All these things will assure that the print which you will receive is appropriate.
- You can click of print option finally when you are satisfied with all the settings.
- Following all the steps successfully will help to print the required file using 123hp Officejet Pro 6968 without any difficulty.
Some FAQ About 123 HP Officejet pro 6968 Printer
123.hp.com/ojpro6968 has answered all frequently asked questions by users of 123hp Officejet Pro 6968 here. You can refer these easy troubleshooting steps to quickly resolve different problems which you face while using different features offered by the printer.
1. HP Officejet pro 6968 Printer Does not Print
- Follow these easy troubleshooting steps stated by 123.hp.com-ojpro-6968 if your printer does not print.
- Make sure you are using the right paper for your print job. In the inputtray do not place curled or wrinkled papers.
- Check the print settings. This will make sure whether settings are appropriate to get the print job done or not.
- Check the level of ink. If you find the level is not satisfactory then proceed to replace the ink cartridge.
- For checking ink level on 123hp Officejet Pro 6968 control panel touch on the dash icon.
- Touch the ink level indicator icon to know ink levels.
- If you see that ink levels is low or empty then replace the cartridge.
- For replacing ink cartridge you need to follow easy steps which you can learn from 123.hp.com/ojpro6968 first time Setup guidelines.
- Take a test print after replacing the ink cartridge.
2. What i do if i get an error code when trying to print on my hp officejet pro 6968?
- Turn your 123.hp.com/setup 6968 printer and wait for it to become idle.
- Disconnect any USB cable connected to the 123.hpcom/ojpro6968 printer. In case the printer is using network or wireless connection then you can leave it connected.
- Locate the ink cartridge door and from there remove ink cartridge which is already installed.
- In the turned on state remove the power cord from 123hp.com setup6968 printer’s rear end and wall socket both. Wait for a minute then connect the cord back to the wall socket.
- Also, re-connect the power cord with the printer. Turn on your 123hp.com/ojpro6968 printer if it does get turn on automatically.
- Wait for the printer to become idle and then insert the ink cartridge again and close the access door of ink cartridge after placing it in its slot.
- Connect the USB cable as well if you have disconnected it.
- Try to print after successfully completing these steps.
3. A 'Carriage Jam' Message Displays for HP Officejet pro 6968 Printer
- ‘Carriage Jam’ Message may appear while you print using 123hp ojpro6968. Follow the below mentioned simple steps to solve the issue.
- First, you need to clear the jammed paper from your hp ojpro6968 setup printer. A paper may get jammed at a different location and you need to find it.
- Check all the places like input tray area, access area of the ink cartridge and automatic document feeder.
- After checking and removing any jammed paper from the printer continue with the next steps.
- Ensure that carriage is able to move freely.
- Remove the already hp.123.install ojpro6968 ink cartridge with the hp 6968 printer set up and then reinstall it.
- Reset the hp 6968 setup printer and try to take a print. If these steps do not help in solving the problem then you may need to give printer for service.
4. HP Officejet pro 6968 printer does not print anything on internet
- Check whether your connections between the setup hp 6968 printer and system are working correctly.
- Take a device status test. Look for errors like out of paper, paper jam and rectify if you find any error. Check whether the device is in online state or not.
- Check the ink cartridge has sufficient ink level or not. Replace the ink cartridge if the ink level is very low. Verify your print settings.
- If the problem is not resolved yet then download and run print and scan doctor.
- In the result screen look for actionable results.
- If only green check marks are there then the software has not found any problem.
- If there you can see green wrenches, the utility identified an issue and automatically resolved it.
- If in case you find yellow exclamation points then the test has been failed because it required some user action.
- If you find a red X then keep following the instruction which you get to resolve the problem.
5. How to fax on HP Officejet pro 6968 Printer?
- Connect the telephone cord which you got with the printer. Connect it with 123hp ojpro6968.
- Proceed to set up your fax settings and preferences and take a fax test to make sure you have done the set up successfully.
- Now your set up hp ojpro6968 printer printer is ready to send a fax. Inform the person that you are sending a fax.
- In the input tray load your document and make sure that the telephone line is not in use for any other purpose.
- Dial the recipient’s fax number from 123hp ojpro6968.
- Press on the send button to send a fax successfully.
6. How to scan on 123.hp.com/ojpro6968 Printer?
- Using 123 hp scan you can scan files of different types from your 123.hp.com/ojpro6968.
- On your printer locate the scanner lid and lift it to place the document which you want to scan.
- Place the paper so that its print side is faced down.
- After placing the paper close the lid.
- On HP Printer Assistant click on print and scan.
- You can click on the checkbox labeled as show scan preview to get the preview of the document.
- Click on the scan button a preview will open and then click on save button to complete the scan process.