123 HP Officejet pro 6958 Printer Troubleshooting
- 123 HP OJpro6958 Printer is offline
- 123 HP OJPro6958 Wireless printer not printing
- 123HP Officejet pro 6958 Driver is unavailable
- HP OJPro6958 eprint not Work
- 123 HP Officejet pro 6958 Printer head problem
SOLUTION FOR PRINTER 123 HP ojpro6958 TROUBLESHOOTING
123hp Officejet pro 6958 Troubleshooting guides users with simple steps to trouble shoot various errors. Our experts have answered here all frequently asked questions by users to provide our customers with easy solutions to troubleshoot different errors.
1. Network Scanner Connection Error on ojpro6958 printer
When you face error while scanning make sure the similar is not happening with printing as well. Proceed to following steps if the problem is only with the scan.
Step 1: Turn off and restart all the devices.
- First turn off print and system both. Wait for a minute then turn on both. Make sure power cord of printer is directly connected with the wall socket and not through any power extension.
- Search for your printer model name and from the list click on your 123.hp.com/setup 6958 printer name.
- After you click if you see that HP 123.hp.com/setup ojpro6958 printer Assistant is open then click scan a document and ensure that checkbox mentioned next to automatically start scan to the computer when I log onto Windows is selected.
- If you find that HP solution center opens then you need to click on scan settings and check your settings and preferences. Try to scan after completing this step. Continue if the error still persists.
Step 2: Check the connection status of your 123.hp.com’setup 6958 printer and network
- Ensure your Officejet pro 6958 is well connected with the network.
- Identify the router with 2.4GHz frequency band is activated or not.
- On your system from notification area of network icon check for network name and status of the connection.
Step 4 : Install print and scan doctor
Step 5: Uninstall the 123.hp.com ojpro6958 printer software.
Step 6 : Download the printer software from 123.hp.com and install it in your system.
Step 7 : Check whether WIA (Windows Image Acquisition) is activated or not. If not proceed to activate it.
2. hp Officejet pro 6958 Driver is unavailable
- 123 HP Officejet pro 6958 troubleshooting suggests with simple steps to troubleshoot driver unavailable error quickly.
- One solution to rectify this error is first uninstall the 123.hp.com/setup 6958 printer driver from your system.
- Go to device manager and there find your printer driver. To uninstall the driver right click on your printer driver and there you will find the option to uninstall it.
- Now go to 123.hp.com and from there download the right print driver and install it in your system.
- After reinstalling the driver take a test print or scan and check the issue has been resolved or not.
- Another solution is to check for updates to resolve the driver unavailable error.
- Even if reinstalling the driver has resolved the problem then also you should check for updates.
- On your system go to start, settings then updates and security.
- A window will open there click on check for updates.
- After you click if any update is available it will be automatically installed.
- Updating may help in dealing with the unavailable 123hp Officejet pro 6958 driver.
3. 123HP Officejet pro 6958 Printer is Offline During Installation
123 HP OJP6958 issues like the printer is offline during installation can be easily solved by following below-mentioned steps by 123 HP Officejet pro 6958 troubleshooting.
Step 1: Install print and scan doctor and check connectivity
- Download and install print and scan doctor in your system.
- Once print and scan doctor is open click on start and proceeds to select your HP Officejer pro 6958 printer.
- If you get the message of turn on printer updates or make your printer default printer then click yes.
- Continue with next steps if the 123hp.com setup6958 printer is still offline.
Step 2: Reset your 123.hpcom/ojpro6958 printer’s print environment.
- Remove the power cord from 123hp Officejet pro 6958 and wall socket and connect back after waiting for a minute.
Step 3: Proceed and select your default printer.
- Search for devices and click on devices and printers.
- Right click on printer name and set it as the default printer.
- If the printer is still offline then reinstall the 123hp.com/ojpro6958 printer driver and updates printer firmware.
4. HP Officejet pro 6958 printer head problem
Refer these easy 123 HP OJP6958 troubleshooting steps if you are facing any problem with printer head. Following the steps carefully will help in quickly resolving the problem.
Step 1: Reinstall the HP Officejet Pro 6958 printer head
- Locate the cartridge access door and open it. Before proceeding to allow the carriage to stop moving.
- Press the tab present in front of the cartridge then remove it from its slot.
- Repeat this step for removing all the cartridges.
- On the printhead assembly, there will be a latch, lift it up.
- Remove the HP ojpro6958 printhead from its slot and clean it. Clean the electrical contact present inside.
- Install the print head again and close the access door of the cartridge properly.
Step 2: Reset the print environment
- Turn on the printer and wait till it is idle. Now disconnect the power cord from the wall outlet and printer both.
- After a minute connect the cord again and turn on the printer if it does not get turn on automatically.
Step 3: Look for replacing your hp 6958 printer set up print head if the problem continues.
Step 4: You can also prefer to service your printer by contacting 123.hp.com if these troubleshooting steps are not able to resolve the problem.
5. HP Officejet pro 6958 AirPrint not working
- While using AirPrint to print from 123hp ojpro6958 you may get a message like AirPrint not working or Airprint not found. Check out these steps to resolve this problem.
- Check whether your 123hp ojpro6958 printer is placed within the range of your router and no household object is interfering with the signal.
- Restart printer, router, and device and make sure all are connected using the same network.
- The problem may be with printer firmware. Check whether it is up to date or not. Proceed to update it if necessary.
- Go to EWS and check 123hp ojpro6958 airprint setup is already enabled or not.
- Take a test print to check problem is resolved or not. If the problem continues then try to print using other devices.
6. HP Officejet pro 6958 Print not found on Air Print Setup
- 123 HP OJP6958 troubleshooting steps are helpful to follow to deal with such errors in an efficient way.
- Make sure that you are not making use of any public network for printing.
- The device, the hp.123.install ojpro6958 printer must be connected to one wireless network.
- In 123hp Officejet pro 6958 printer check from EWS that AirPrint is enabled or not. If you find it is not enabled then proceed to enable it.
- In your device go to settings then wi-fi.
- In the network menu proceed to select your hp ojpro6958 setup printer. The name of the hp 6958 setup printer will start from DIRECT.
- If asked by the device to enter the password then proceed to enter the correct password.
- On 123hpOfficejet pro 6958 checks for network configuration settings.
- In case you are using firewall then turn it off for a while as it may not allow using AirPrint successfully.
7. HP ojpro6958 ePrint not connecting
- 123hp ojpro6958 issues like ePrint not connecting can be resolved easily by following all the troubleshooting steps as discussed here.
- Look for the connection status with 123hp ojpro6958. Whether it is on or not and it has an active internet connection with strong signals. Also look that web services are already on and the firmware is to up to date. If not then you need to update printer’s firmware to successfully make use of 123 hp ePrint.
- Check the requirements with the email you are sending. Use the correct email address of your setup hp 6958 printer. In TO field of the mail use only printer’s email address. If you have more recipients then put them in CC fields. Do not attach more than 10 files and keep the entire size of mail not more than 10mb. Put some text in the subject line.
- From the allowed sender’s list in HP connect check the email address you are using to send print jobs to your printer is allowed or not.
- Also, check if there is any issue with the network. Troubleshooting the network connection will help in resolving this issue. Check 123hp ojpro6958 is well connected with an active internet connection or not.
Any other 123 HP Officejet Pro 6958 Troubleshooting Issues
From our site you can download and execute the drivers for using the hewlett packard 6958 printer set up and also you can get 123 hp Officejet pro 6958 Troubleshooting Solution. If you get any any other Issues