123 HP Deskjet 3785 Printer Troubleshooting
- 123hp Deskjet 3785 Printer is offline
- 123 HP dj 3785 Wireless printer not printing
- 123 HP Deskjet 3785 Driver is unavailable
- HP dj3785 eprint not Work
- 123.hp.com dj 3785 Printer head problem
SOLUTION FOR PRINTER 123 HP Deskjet 3785 TROUBLESHOOTING
This section of 123.hp.com provides 123 hp Deskjet 3785 troubleshooting answers to anyone who comes across. Our technical experts have provided answers to common issues that were a great concern to the customers.
1. Network Scanner Connection Error on dj3785 printer
Some possible errors which you may get when you are not able to scan or scanning fails are the computers not found, no computer detected, scan unsuccessful, scanner not found and more. Follow the below-mentioned steps to rectify such errors.
Step 1: Check issue is with print as well or only scan.
- If you find the issue is with print as well then proceed to check your network connection. Follow next steps if the error is only related to scanning.
- Check your driver scan settings and also restart devices.
- By restarting the system and 123.hp.com’setup 3785 printer it will help in restoring the lost connection for the scan.
- Turn off 123 hp dj3785 and make sure its power cord is directly connected with the power socket and not by using a surge protector.
- On your computer system close any program if running and then turn it off.
- Search windows with the name of your setup hp 3785 printer printer and from the list click on your printer name.
Step 2: Verify the connection status of your system and 123.hpcom/dj3785 printer
- Learn whether your printer is properly connected with the network or not. If you are using wired connection then look whether the cable is connected properly or not. For wireless network connection, you need to check wireless icon is or not.
- Not all 123 hp printer supports both 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz frequency bands. So you need to check router with the 2.4GHz band is enabled or not.
- On your system move the cursor on the network icon and view the network name and also the connection status.
Step 3: Run print and scan doctor.
Step 4: Reinstall the printer driver for 123hp dj3785.
2. HP Deskjet 3785 Driver is unavailable
123 hp Deskjet 3785 troubleshooting steps can be referred if hp Deskjet 3785 driver is unavailable.
Step 1: Set the windows to update as automatically download the set up hp dj 3785 printer driver software
- On your system go to device installation settings. In windows OS system this option is available.
- In the window of device installation settings click on yes and then click on save changes.
Step 2: Connect computer and printer by using any of the connection types.
Step 3: Install the required printer driver for 123hp Deskjet 3785.
- For wireless or wired network connection type you need to click on Devices and Printer, and then click on Add a printer.
- If you find that printer name is listed in the list then select it. If not then proceed to click on ‘Add a local printer’. Follow the instructions which you get and hp.123.install dj 3785 printer driver in the system.
- For USB connection type follow same steps then you need to select Use an existing port (USB001: a virtual printer for USB) and click on the next button.
- Now try to print or scan using your hewlett packard 3785 printer set up.
3. 123HP Deskjet 3785 Printer is Offline During Installation
If your 123hp Deskjet 3785 printer is offline during installation then these below-mentioned troubleshooting steps can be helpful.
Step 1: Install and run print and scan doctor
- On your system install print and scan doctor. This software helps in resolving all issues related with the connection, printing, and scanning.
- After installing it open it and click on start. Select the name of your 123.hp.com/dj 3785 printer.
- Now click on fix printing.
Step 2: Reset the print environment
- From HP dj3785 disconnect the power cord and also remove it from the power socket.
- Wait for a while and then again connect the cord with the printer.
Step 3: Now set your default printer
- From windows select devices and hp dj 3785 setup printers.
- You will see that the name of your 123.hp.com/setup dj 3785 printer will appear. Right click on it and select option of the set as default printer.
- If you find printer is not yet online then update its printer firmware and also reinstall the www 123.hp.com/dj3785 printer driver.
4. HP Deskjet 3785 printer head problem
Follow these 123hp Deskjet 3785 troubleshooting steps for rectifying printer head problem.
Step 1: Remove and clean your 123hp.com setup3785 printer head
- Press the printer’s power button to turn it on and open cartridge access door.
- From there carefully remove all cartridges and place them on paper.
- Lift the latch handle which is present on print carriage.
- Now remove the print head and clean it.
- Clean the electrical contacts which are present inside the printer.
- After cleaning the printhead reinstall it and close the cartridge access door.
Step 2: Reset the printing environment
- Now turn on 123hp dj 3785 printer.
- Disconnect the printer’s power cord both from printer and wall socket.
- After 60 seconds connect the cord with wall socket and printer as well.
- If the 123hp.com/dj3785 printer does not get turn on automatically then press its power button to turn it on.
- Before you proceed further and start making use of your printer allow the printer to become silent.
Step 3: If you find the print head problem has not solved yet then you should look for replacing it.
Step 4: Consider to give your hp 3785 printer set up for service.
5. HP Deskjet 3785 AirPrint not working
- 123hp Deskjet 3785 has mentioned here all the troubleshooting steps to deal with such type of errors.
- Make sure your 123hp dj3785 is placed within the range of the router. Tyr to place it close to the router so that it can receive the signals without any disturbance.
- Set to the router to the 2.4GHz frequency band.
- Restart 123.hp.com/setup 3785 printer and device and make sure you have connected them on the same network.
- It is required that 123 hp dj3785 firmware is up-to-date. So update it if required.
- Open the Embedded web server (EWS) and check whether AirPrintis enabled or not. If not then you need to enable it for making use of this service.
- Try to print by making use of another device.
6. HP Deskjet 3785 Print not found on Air Print Setup
- If in case hp dj3785 print not found on AirPrint setup then rectify this issue by referring the steps as discussed here.
- Make sure for printing you are not making use of any public network.
- Device and printer both should be connected to the same wireless network.
- From Embedded Web Service check whether AirPrintis enabled or not, if not then enable it. Check for the AirPrint settings in your printer as well.
- On your device through which you are using AirPrint make sure airplane mode is not on. Switch off it if airplane mode is on. Switch on the Bluetooth mode.
- Proceed to update the DNS settings.
- On your 123 hp dj3785 printer check for the network configuration.
- Temporarily do not make use of a firewall. Disable it while you are printing through AirPrint. Sometimes the firewall stops and does not allow print using AirPrint.
7. HP dj3785 ePrint not connecting
- If you are sending a print job via email and you find that nothing prints at all then refer these troubleshooting steps.
- Look for the requirements and status for your 123 hp printer dj3785. Power it on.
- Look for connection status of your 123.hp.com/dj3785 printer, whether it is having active internet connection on it or not.
- Also, check web services are on and the printer’s firmware is updated. At the control panel of the printer if you see any error then follow the necessary steps to rectify it.
- Check some email requirement. The email which you are sending to the 123.hpcom/dj3785 printer make sure in To field you have used only printers email address and not any other recipients. Other recipients email address can be put in CC field.
- The total number of attachment in your mail must not exceed 10 and the size of the mail should be less or equal to 10Mb.
- From your hp connected account look for allowed senders list. If the email through which you are sending email is not allowed then you need to make changes and allow it.
- If the problem persists then try to troubleshoot network connection issues. If the hp 3785 setup printer is not connected with active network connection the ePrint won’t work.
Anyother 123HP Deskjet 3785 Troubleshooting Issues
From our site you can download and execute the drivers for using the HP Deskjet 3785 printer and also you can get 123 hp Deskjet 3785 Troubleshooting Solution. If you get any any other Issues