123.hp.com/Envy Pro 6400 Printer Setup
- Easily set up your 123.hp.com/envy pro6400 All-in-One Printer
- 123 HP Envy Pro 6400 Print from Windows and Mac
- HP Envy Pro 6400 Scan, Copy, Fax.
123 HP Envy Pro 6400 First Time Setup
123.hp.com/envy pro6400 guides new users with the complete first time set up of your 123HP envy pro 6400 printer.
Unpack the Printer from the Box
Remove your printer from its box. There might be some stickers and tape present on the printer, remove them. A sticker covering your control panel is also required to be removed.
Connect the Power Cord
Along with your printer, you will receive a power cord. Connect its one end to the rear end of the printer. Its other end you need to connect with the wall socket.
Install the Ink Cartridges
Be careful while installing the ink cartridge. Locate the access door of the ink cartridge and place it in its slot by holding it from its end.
Load Paper into the Input Tray
Open the input tray while doing 123.hp.com/envy pro6400 Print Setup. Adjust the paper width guides as much as possible. Try to place at-least 10 papers in the input tray.
With uniquely designed layers of support systems, get an effective fixing of printer solutions conveniently.
Any issues, or assistance related to printers hit us with an email for getting the best support.
Wishing for best assistance live anytime and anywhere start a live chat With Our team
123 HP ENVY Pro 6400 PRINT ON WINDOWS
To print on windows using 123.hp.com/envy pro6400 is an easy process. 123 HP Envy Pro 6400 Print Setup windows is here to assist users with all the required steps which are to be followed to print on windows.
- On your Windows system, open the document, image which you want to print using your 123 HP Envy Pro 6400.
- After opening your document click on file menu on it.
- On the file menu look for the print option and select it.
- When you will select the print option you will see a print window will open. There you can enter how many print copies you want.
- Also, you can do the necessary print settings like size, color, paper orientation from there.
- You can select you want single side printing or both sided. Before taking the print check for print preview.
- If you find everything appropriate in print preview then click on print. In some seconds you will get the print of your document.
123HP ENVY Pro 6400 PRINT ON MAC
123-hp-com-envy-pro6400 have listed here complete steps which you need to follow to print on MAC by using your 123 hp envy Pro 6400 printer. Without any hassle to get print of your documents successfully follow these simple steps carefully.
- Turn on your MAC device. Open the document/file which you are looking forward to print from MAC device.
- Once your document is open, find file menu and click on it.
- From the file menu select the print option.
- A pop-up will appear when you will select the print option. There you have to select the printer type.
- Select the printer type and then enter the number of print copies.
- Check for necessary print settings and make all suitable changes which you want before taking the print.’
- After you are done with making all the required changes click on the print options.
- Now your 123 hp envy pro 6400 printer will start with the print of your document.
Some FAQ About 123 HP Envy Pro 6400 Printer
123 hp com/envy pro 6400 have answered all frequently asked questions in this section. All the major concerns of users have been answered here which can be referred to get easy solutions for different error which occurs while using hp envy pro 6400 print.
1. HP Envy Pro 6400 Printer Does not Print
- It is advised to use only genuine HP cartridge with your printer. Otherwise, you may face issues related to print and its quality. If your hp envy pro 6400 printer does not print follow the steps discussed here by 123.hp.com/envy pro6400.
- A reason for this may be that ink level is low. Check the ink levels and if you find it low or empty then you need to replace it.
- On the control panel of your 123 hp envy pro 6400 printer you will find a dash icon, select it.
- By clicking on the right arrow navigate to tools.
- Select display estimated ink levels and then click on OK.
- The information which ink level warning provide is for your planning purpose. Till the time printer quality does not become poor you do not need to replace your ink cartridge.
- If you find that the ink level is low, proceed to replace the ink cartridge.
2. What i do if i get an error code when trying to print on my HP Envy Pro 6400?
- In order to rectify the print Error Code follow below-mentioned troubleshooting steps by123.hp.com/envy pro6400.
- Power on your printer and give it some time to become idle. Disconnect the USB cable from the printer. For network or wireless connection, you need not to do so.
- From your printer remove the ink cartridge which you have already installed.
- Reset the print environment by disconnecting the power cord of the printer. Connect the cord again after waiting for one minute. Also, re-connect the cord with the wall the socket.
- Turn on your printer if after re-connecting power cord if it does not get turn on by its own.
- Wait for a warm-up period of the printer to get over and allow your printer to become idle again before you proceed.
- Locate the ink cartridge access door and open it. Re-install the ink cartridge in your system.
- If you have removed USB cable earlier then you can now re-connect it.
3. A 'Carriage Jam' Message Displays for HP Envy Pro 6400 Printer
- A ‘Carriage Jam’ Message you may get while printing from 123 HP Envy printer. Here are some easy troubleshooting steps by 123 HP com Envy Pro 6400 to follow.
- Locatethe area where the paper has jammed and cleared it. On your printer, there are some possible areas where there are chances of a paper jam. Search all areas like input tray, ink cartridge, automatic document feeder and remove jammed paper.
- Remove the installed ink cartridge and reinstall it the improper placement of ink cartridge may be the reason here.
- Rest the printing environment and if the problem persists you may prefer to give your printer for service.
4. HP Envy Pro 6400 printer does not print anything on internet
- To fax on 123 HP envy pro6400 printers you do not need to go through any tough process. Check out these easy steps by 123.hp.com/envy pro6400.
- Prepare the printer for fax. Get the telephone cord which you must have received along with the printer.
- Connect the telephone cord with your 123 hp envy pro 6400 printers. Proceed to setup settings and preferences for fax.
- Now inform the person whom you wish to send the fax.
- Load the document which you want to fax in the tray and keep your telephone line free from all the jobs.
- Dial the recipient number from printer and press send button to send the fax successfully.
5. How to fax on HP Envy Pro 6400 Printer?
- The first thing which you need to do is check connections between printer and system and make sure it is proper. Proceed by following the steps mentioned by 123hp/envy pro6400.
- On your printer run a device status test. Identify possible errors like out of paper, carriage jam message. If any error is there then rectify it. Also, check the status is online or not of the device.
- Now check the ink level with the ink cartridge of your printer. If in case ink level is low then replace it.
- If you find that these steps have not solved your problem then download and install print and scan doctor.
- In its result screen, you need to look at the actionable results.
- Green check marks indicate no problem has been found.
- Yellow exclamation points indicate that the test has been failed because it required a user action.
- If you find a red X then follow all the instructions which you can see on the screen and resolve the problem.
6. How to scan on 123.hp.com/Envy Pro 6400 Printer?
- Using hp scan you can scan different types of file from your 123 hp envy pro 6400 printers. 123.hp.com/envy pro6400 suggests with simple steps here to scan a document.
- To place the documents you want to scan lift the lid of the scanner on the printer.
- Place the document in such a way that’s it print side face downwards.
- After carefully placing your document close the scanner lid.
- From printer assistant click on print and scan.
- Now click on scan, select scan preview to get its preview.
- Click on the scan button you will get a preview, save by clicking on save butto