AirPrint Solution for your 123.hp.com Printers
- How to Setup 123 HP AirPrint?
- HP Wireless print from iPhone, iPad
- Print Document using 123 HP AirPrint Setup, Supporting and Troubleshooting your Print Issues
01. Check 123 HP AirPrint Setup Requirements
- 123 hp airprint setup is here to help with different requirement with AirPrint. Printing can be done easily by using AirPrint. HP printer and iOS device meets some requirements for HP Airprint.
- iOS device must have iOS 4.2 or newer version with it and printer you are using must support the AirPrint feature. Most of the printers which are released after 2010 are compatible to be used with AirPrint.
- Both your printer and iOS required to be present on the same wireless network. Else printer must be compatible with wi-fi direct.
- 123 HP AirPrint Setup required bellow Steps. Followed carefully to print using AirPrint.
02. Connecting your printer to wireless or Network Connection
To make use of AirPrint it is must 123hp printer is connected to a wireless network.
- Guide with complete instruction for setting up of wireless connection.
- Collect the required information like network name and password to begin with set up.
- Go the control panel of the printer and touch the icon with the title wireless.
- Next, you need to select set up, and after that select wireless setup wizard.
- Check the list of available networks and among them select the required one. If you find your network is not already listed then add your network manually to the list.
- When asked to enter your WEP/WPA key enter it and select done to complete the setup process.
Wi-Fi Direct or HP Wireless Direct Connection
iOS device can be directly connected with 123.hp.com printer by using wi-fi direct or HP wireless direct connection.
- Locate the Wi-Fi Direct/HP wireless direct icon on your printer control panel and select it.
- For printer without a control panel, you can press the Wi-Fi Direct/HP wireless direct button. Just making sure blue light is on next to this button.
- On your iOS device go to the settings and select wi-fi.
- Select your printer from Choose a network menu. The name of the printer starts with DIRECT. If prompted enter the password.
With uniquely layers of support systems, get an effective fixing of printer solutions
Any issues, or assistance related to printers hit us with an email for getting the best support.
Wishing for best assistance live anytime and anywhere start a live chat With Our team
03. Print from your Apple iOS device
- Turn on your 123 HP Printer.
- if it is already on make sure it is not on sleep mode, press the power button if you find that power light is dim. 123.hp.airprint/Setup can be explored to about AirPrint set up.
- On your iOS device, open the document, image, email which you are looking forward to printing.
- Select the print icon or tap on print according to requirements of the file which you are printing.
- Further, proceed to select your printer from the printer options menu. Select the right printer and get the printing of file done successfully.
- Using 123 HP AirPrint setup it may not be possible to adjust the paper size with the iOS device. To make changes in it you need to do it from the printer itself.
- You can tap on Options if you wish to change some settings. Some setting you can change using the device. If your printer is black ink only then this facility will not be available.
Some FAQ About HP AirPrint Setup
123 HP AirPrint/Setup is although an easy process. A user may face some difficulties while doing so. Here we have answered all FAQ’s by users, Related to HP Setup Airprint. Check out these easy solutions for issues you face with AirPrint in an efficient manner.
1. What if a 'No AirPrint Printers Found' message displays on my Apple iOS device?
Step 1: Place printer within the range of the router
- Ensure that any household item is not interfering with the wireless signal. Move router away if any item is making wireless signal weak.
- Keep your printer close to the router so that it is within its range.
- Check whether your router is set at 2.4GHz or not.
Step 2: Restart all the devices (printer, router)
- Turn of the printer, router, and your iOS device wait for a minute and then turn on only printer and router.
- Take a print out of network configuration page. In the General information check Active Connection Type and ensure it is wireless.
- Also, make sure that in 802.11 wireless section status displayed on 123.hp.com printer.
- Now turn on your iOS device, go the setting and select wi-fi to learn whether it is on or not.
- If 123HP/Setup Airprint is already done then try to print now. If you continue to face the problem continue with the next step.
Step 3: Check whether printer firmware is up to date or not
Step 4: Check 123 HP AirPrint Setup enabled or not
- Open EWS and check whether AirPrintis enabled or not.
- Take a print of network configuration page to find the required IP address of printer. Which you will need to view EWS webpage.
Step 5: Try to print using another device; it may be possible you are facing this problem because of the device.
2. How do I change the paper size?
- You may not always get the option to change paper size with AirPrint.
- If in case your printer is having a paper sensor, then Air Print adjusts the print size automatically.
- Printer with control panel has the option to change the paper size with them. You can change paper size from your printer and then the iOS device.
- 123 HP/Setup Airprint is here to facilitate users to make use of AirPrint successfully.
3. What is the difference between Apple's AirPrint and HP ePrint?
Following are some key differences between AirPrint and HP ePrint:
- HP AirPrint get printout directly using app on an MAC device like iPhone, iPad, iPod touch. It is must that the device has iOS 4.2 or later version and HP Setup Airprint is done completely.
- On the other hand, HP print is basically a free service is eprint. Print using different types of mobile to printer which is have HP ePrint Features.
- For making use of 123 HP AirPrint Setup and HP ePrint service you need to follow all steps required . But HP eprint does not demand any type of more software or driver installation.
- AirPrint used by who have an iOS device. With 123 HP eprint Setup this is not the case, using any mobile device you can make use of this feature.
- Both of them aim to provide with convenient and easy printing from anywhere. But has some differences in their requirements for printing from a remote location.
4. How do I select or change print options?
- Once you done with 123HPsetupAirprint you can begin to print web pages, document and more.
- Print options which you get depends upon the print app you are using with 123.hp.com/printer. Mostly you will get five print options which you get to see after you select print and your printer.
- Select the printer from the available printer using which you want to print.
- Select how many copies you want to print. With color printers, you will also get an option to select the option of print in grayscale.
5. How do I cancel a print job?
- If you want to cancel a print job which you have instructed to do then it can be done in two ways.
- press cancel button on control panel to successfully cancel printing job.
- From your iOS device, you can press home button for two times. Then tap on the icon labeled as Print Center which you will find at the bottom of your screen. Tap cancel printing which you find in print summary menu.
- You can go through 123 HP AirPrint setup guidelines to learn how to successfully make use of it.